> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Deflectors for baseboard
Login | Register

Deflectors for baseboard

Posted by Harold Kestenholz - Hydronic Network on March 3rd, 2001 05:19 PM
In reply to Old hot water heat system by Bill Bracken on March 3rd, 2001 02:21 PM [Go to top of thread]

The pivoting deflectors are specifically made for particular brands by the brand manufacturer. Even then, they are not ordinarily shipped or sold separately. Buying the entire 'cover only' without the element package comes with them on the cover. You unmount the covers from the wall, slip them out from behind the fintube so you don't have to repipe, then slip the cover only back behind the fintube.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC