> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Definition of Hydrologic Terms ...
Login | Register

Definition of Hydrologic Terms ...

Posted by Jay J on April 3rd, 2000 10:59 AM
In reply to french drains by don hunt on April 2nd, 2000 11:48 PM [Go to top of thread]


The drains are different. Go to Definition of Hydrologic Term, and press 'C' to get a definition on Curtain Drain and 'F' to get a definition on a French Drain.

If you would like to read a little about Into to Landscape Drainage, go there and then there's a link for How To Construct A French Drain. The only difference I have with the latter article is they suggest you use landscape fabric (which is different from Weed Block.) Sometimes, folks confuse the 2. I prefer to use Filter Fabric. BOTH can be 'had' at a Quarry, or a Stone & Gravel yard. Check your Yellow Pages.

If you need more info, e-mail me directly. My best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC