> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > deer-pests-scarecrow
Login | Register


Posted by jenny on April 9th, 2001 10:42 PM
In reply to deer in yard by jason on March 22nd, 2001 12:38 PM [Go to top of thread]

i'm having a similar problem with raccons eating my fish. there's this device called a scarecrow, it has a motion detector on it, you hook it to your garden hose and it blast the intruder(careful its not you) with water. or i'm currently trying this ultrasonic device that transmit this high pitch frequency that you can't here, but deers and other animals don't like it.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC