> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Decomposed what?
Login | Register

Decomposed what?

Posted by Henry in MI on August 19th, 1999 11:57 AM
In reply to Decomposed Gravel - What &Where? by Patti on August 19th, 1999 08:25 AM [Go to top of thread]

Hi, Patti. I think you mean decomposed granite. You should be able to get this from stores that sell specialized stones and possibly in small quantities from plant nurseries.
Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC