> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Deck Mate Screws
Login | Register

Deck Mate Screws

Posted by Mr. Lowes on February 14th, 2003 08:53 AM
In reply to Deck mate screws by Joe Collins on December 11th, 2002 01:09 AM [Go to top of thread]

0 of 1 people found this post helpful

These screws are called Deck Mate at Home Depot and come with a phillips driver bit. At Lowes, they are called Phillips II in a silver box next to all the grip rite nails and screws. Same screw, just I believe the bit comes with the HD box... same price, however, the 3 inch screws are $4.97 at lowes, $5.49 at HD. I use them for a lot of cedar work, so far they work pretty well, no streaking so they are a good cheap substitute for stainless.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC