> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > DECK CLIPS?
Login | Register


Posted by Julian Swann on December 17th, 2000 01:50 PM

A while ago I saw a product on a home improvement show where there was a deck being built. In the intallation of the deck boards they were using a plastic clip (for lack of a better word) that resembled an inverted "T". This product was about 2" wide and when installed the cross bar of the "T" rested perpandicular on the joist and the staff butted the deck board and had a screw hole that would allow a tow screw to pierce the board and joist to fasten without face nailing or screwing.

Does anyone know the name of this product, who manufactures it, and where I can get it?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC