renovateyourworld.com > Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > DEAR JOHN ...
Login | Register

DEAR JOHN ...

Posted by JAY J on February 2nd, 2000 08:29 AM
In reply to HOME REMODEL by M. TORABIAN on February 2nd, 2000 02:44 AM [Go to top of thread]

DEAR JOHN,

(THAT'S KINDA THE TYPE OF FOLLOW-UP IT IS ...) FIRST, I SUGGEST YOU GO TO THE MAIN WEB PAGE AND FIND OUT WHERE YOU OUGHT TO WRITE TO BOB TO SEE WHAT IT IS YOU NEED TO DO TO GET HIM TO DO A PROJECT FOR YOU. RIGHT NOW, THE LAST I HEARD, HE'S BOOKED OUT FOR THE NEXT 2-1/2 YEARS. HE DOESN'T READ OR POST ON THIS FORUM. OH, I DID SEE A POST FROM HIM ONCE WHEN THE FORUM OPENED UP A FEW YEARS AGO. THAT WAS THE LAST I, PERSONALLY, HEARD FROM HIM HERE. SO TRY WORKING YOUR WAY 'AROUND' *******.COM AND FINDING OUT 1)WHERE TO WRITE, AND 2) WHAT TO WRITE, IN ORDER TO GET BOB TO DO YOUR PROJECT. GOOD LUCK!

IF YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND DECIDE TO DO THIS PROJECT ON YOUR OWN, OR WITH THE HELP OF PROFESSIONALS IN YOUR AREA, YOU CAN POST YOUR QUESTIONS/CONCERNS HERE AND WE'LL SEE WHAT WE CAN DO TO HELP. NO, I DON'T WORK FOR *******.COM; I AND THE REST OF THE REGULAR FOLLOW-UPPERS ARE HERE FREE-OF-CHARGE, AND DO THIS FOR FUN. IF YOU DON'T GET A REPLY TO A POST, IT'S USUALLY BECAUSE 1) NO ONE CAN SATISFACTORILY ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, OR 2) IT'S A REPEAT THAT CAN BE FOUND ON THE FORUM'S PAGE, OR 3) DON'T FEEL LIKE IT, OR 4) THE 'EXPERT' ISN'T IN THE 'OFFICE'.

MY BEST TO YA AND HOPE THIS HELPS.

JAY J

PS: ISN'T IT REALLY A PAIN TO READ THIS IN 'CAPITAL LETTERS'? I DID IT BECAUSE MAYBE THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE USE TO. (FOR ME, IT GAVE ME A HEADACHE!) IF YOU CAN'T BEAT THEM, JOIN THEM ...

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC