> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Damaged Wall Panelling
Login | Register

Damaged Wall Panelling

Posted by Judy on April 2nd, 2003 11:09 PM

I bought a house that had panelling in it. One room is panelled blue. I rented the house, but had to make the people move. After they had left, I found that they had ripped a strip off the top layer of panelling. It is about 4 or 5 inches wide and runs from the bottom to almost the top of the wall.
I don't think I can find any to match and I can't afford to re-do the whole room.
Any ideas?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC