> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > cut in
Login | Register

cut in

Posted by bc on June 7th, 2000 01:50 AM
In reply to painting by sharon on June 7th, 2000 12:46 AM [Go to top of thread]

cutting in is where you take a paint brush and paint the corners, edges, next to trim, molding, doors, and windows since you can't get so close with a roller.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC