> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Cut a wood block
Login | Register

Cut a wood block

Posted by Billy on July 1st, 2002 11:01 AM
In reply to Closet support hardware for angled wall by Lou on July 1st, 2002 09:21 AM [Go to top of thread]

I suggest that you cut a hardwood block at the correct angle for the available hardware, or have a bracket with the correct angle made at a welding shop.

Another alternative is to use a closet rod that hangs from brackets mounted to the rear wall of the closet, or brackets that mount to the underside of a shelf in the closet. (This hardware is available from closet organizer manufacturers.)

I don't know of any hardware that mounts on a side wall that is not parallel to the other side wall.

Good luck!


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC