> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > curtain rods
Login | Register

curtain rods

Posted by pb on October 25th, 2000 01:12 AM
In reply to Corner shower rod by Tim T on October 24th, 2000 01:01 PM [Go to top of thread]

0 of 1 people found this post helpful

Moderator Post (s) for this thread:
> Corner Shower rods LINK by doug seibert on 08/02/2004
> Specialty Shower Rod Link: by doug seibert on 10/25/2004

Not a tough search. Both the Sears and Penneys catalogues have them, and my web search turned up dozens of makes and suppliers, from moderately priced Barclay to the high end Myson. Corners, D shaped, U shaped, circular, oval, etc.
both of my local home improvement stores carry corner curtain rods in stock, but be wary of the really cheap ones- the the wall mounts aren't stout enough.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC