> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Crown
Login | Register


Posted by Mike from Homeworks on October 10th, 1999 10:57 AM
In reply to Wide Crown Moulding---where can I get some??? by Peter G on October 9th, 1999 05:51 PM [Go to top of thread]


Your best bet is to check with a local lumberyard to see if they have the crown molding your looking for. Depending on the desired look as a cost effective measure would be to combine some standard moldings to get the height your looking for. Another alternative would be to have knives made at your local cabinet shop and have them run the modling for you, not an inexpensive alternative.


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC