> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Craftsman Lawn Mower
Login | Register

Craftsman Lawn Mower

Posted by A. Slusser on May 20th, 2001 04:02 PM

0 of 1 people found this post helpful

Moderator Post (s) for this thread:
> No Habla........ by doug seibert on 12/15/2005

I have a Craftsman lawn mower modle number 124702 type 3121-01 and the gas tank valve leeks. The parts to fix the tank ref. no. 958 part number 493277 (valve fuel shut-off) are no longer available from Sears. The Sears parts people told me to find a "Craftsman Tool User Group" but as yet I am unable to find one. Can you help me with this problem?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC