> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Craftsman Industrial Toolboxes
Login | Register

Craftsman Industrial Toolboxes

Posted by Disappointed on February 16th, 2003 08:22 PM
In reply to torque wrench warranty? by jc on December 25th, 2002 10:30 AM [Go to top of thread]

Just wait 'til your $3000+++ Craftsman Industrial Toolbox with an on-site Lifetime Warranty breaks. You may find, as I did, that Sears will not lift a finger for you. Tell them that it has a Lifetime on-site warranty and you'll hear, "Who told you that? Give me the name of the person who told you that!" I heard it twice, once from the store owner and once from the "blockade babe" at National Customer Service. Well scripted, I'd say... I gave the name and department # of the person who told me to the blockade babe and she replied, "Well I have no idea who that is. I have no way of finding out!" LOL! That was intelligent!
You might hear, as I did, "I don't care," from the district manager.
Funny, the Craftsman Tool Catalog proudly states, "Lifetime Warranty" right there on the page where they show the toolbox, and gee... I may be blonde, but I am able to read the warranty papers that came with the toolbox!
Good Luck with your purchases. The more you spend, the more run-around you'll get!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC