To change the code on the keypad remote opener, follow these steps.(All Craftsman models)If remote is mounted outside and you don't feel like taking it off, you will need someone to help you.
1. Choose a 4 digit code (0 thru 9)
2. Ensure a new or working battery is installed in keypad remote.
3. Push the 4-digit code you would like to use then push the ENTER button and HOLD IT down.
4. While still holding the Enter button, push the SRT button on the back of the door opener motor, and relese. (usually to the left and next to a litte green LED light)
Your door opener light should flash or the garage door will close/open.
5. Release the ENTER key on the remote.
FINISHED!;-) Any trouble just send me a note, will be glad to help.