> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Craftsman Cabinet Parts
Login | Register

Craftsman Cabinet Parts

Posted by Alan on March 1st, 2003 12:01 PM
In reply to Old Craftsman parts by Charlie Nichols on June 15th, 1998 06:04 PM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post (s) for this thread:
> Banana shaped ? Sears has it................. by doug seibert on 02/07/2005
> OWWM by doug seibert on 11/30/2005
> OWWM by doug seibert on 09/06/2009

I have an old Craftsman rooler cabinet, stamped 05-78. So I am assuming it to be 78 vintage. It needs a couple of little drawer clips (stops). You know the ones that clip onto the front and back of the drawer slids. Sear can't seem to supply them. Any ideas where a guy can find some.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC