> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > craftsman
Login | Register

Posted by bc on March 22nd, 2000 06:37 PM
In reply to Oh Crap ... by Jay J on March 22nd, 2000 01:41 PM [Go to top of thread]

That's the way it works for every craftsman I know. Too busy fixing everyone else's problems to fix your own drainage problem. Did you sleep or worry about your pump all night? I hear they only have a life of about 10 years and that it is the number of start/stop cycles that wears them out more than just continuous running. It is one of those things that should be replaced every so often but no one does till they quit and the basement floods while they are on vacation.

5" of rain, you must not be from Texas or I know someone who would have you checking your soaker hose around the house. Good thing your house isn't gutterless or it would be worse. I've been in Texas when there was gullywashers, floods, hurricanes, etc. but this is fodder for a different thread. Maybe the guy had a few beers too many cause he clearly was misreading what was being typed. I wrote a long post in response to that thread and then my computer locked up before it could be sent and I figured that maybe that was just as well. Catch you later.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC