> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > cracks in the walls
Login | Register

cracks in the walls

Posted by B Golden on August 21st, 2000 04:44 PM

Me and my husband rent this house that I would say is about 40-50 years old. I think it has been added to. In about the same place in the kitchen and in the bathroom, they parallel each other, there is a vertical crack along the walls. What does this usually indicate and how can it be fixed. Is it foundation? Reason I ask is this could be an owner finance home it has about 1-1 1/2 land to it. Is this something the owner would have to fix before he sells it?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC