> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Crackle Finish
Login | Register

Crackle Finish

Posted by Hank Metz on December 1st, 1997 06:04 PM
In reply to Crackle Paint -Natural Glue? by Deborah Whitington on December 1st, 1997 12:48 PM [Go to top of thread]

The product you want is called hide glue. I guess what the speaker in the story meant when it was called "natural" was an oblique reference to the fact that it is made of animal parts, ie: tendons, hooves, etc. Anyway, your local hardware store can get this item for you pre-mixed (Titebond brand), otherwise you'll have to mix up a batch yourself from crystals in it's raw form.

Good Luck!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC