> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > cracking
Login | Register


Posted by pb on June 2nd, 2001 02:45 AM
In reply to Cracking drwall by Jeff Brown on June 1st, 2001 03:24 PM [Go to top of thread]

Custom Building Products makes a couple products that could help you- "Flexall" and "Custom Patch". I imagine there are a number of similar products by other mfgrs. Elastomeric paint may help too.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC