> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Covers?
Login | Register


Posted by Harold on December 4th, 2002 03:04 PM
In reply to radiator covers by cassie on December 4th, 2002 05:58 AM [Go to top of thread]

What kind of radiators? For standing cast-iron radiators you might have to call out of the area. For baseboard cover, call Palermo supply.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC