> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Covering Wood Paneling
Login | Register

Covering Wood Paneling

Posted by Phil Shapiro on January 21st, 2003 08:33 PM

1 of 3 people found this post helpful

I recently bought a small house that has that '70s wood paneling on 50% of the walls. I have heard of a fiberglass covering that goes up in 2 steps. Roll on a thick adhesive then put up the glass cloth, smooth out the bubbles and let it dry. It is supposed to fill and cover the groves in the paneling and be easily cut around windows and doors and paintable. What is it called, where can I buy it and is it the best thing since sliced bread?!?!?!?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC