> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > cover over paneling
Login | Register

cover over paneling

Posted by Tommy on February 12th, 2003 07:05 PM

A house I bought has two different types of masonite paneling in the living room and short hallway. One type is slick, wood grain and the other paneling came with a wallpaper cover. I want to lighten the room and change the outdated style. Keeping in mind the several door and window jambs and the electrical outlets, what is my best method of change? Paint? drywall? Other? I need help/advice. Thanks!!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC