> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > coutertop
Login | Register


Posted by Mazahree wells on March 14th, 2003 07:19 AM
In reply to Flattening Plastic Laminate by John on January 1st, 2003 01:41 PM [Go to top of thread]

I am looking for something that will chage the color of my coutertops, recently I seen and show on home improvements that featured a color change, and some kind of granite you spray from a machine, do you have any answer for me on that.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC