> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > countertops
Login | Register


Posted by Art on July 27th, 2000 09:24 PM
In reply to Concrete Counter Tops by Don on July 25th, 2000 03:26 PM [Go to top of thread]

If you can find someone that does acid staining you should be able to locate someone to do the job. You might try Locating an Increte distributor and have them refer someone. They handle a FDA approved sealer for countertops that have been acid stained. the forms are called cantilever and are mostly used by the swimming pool industry but the main suppiers for that would be stegmeier Corp.

Good luck

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC