> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > countertops
Login | Register


Posted by Lori Brubaker on February 22nd, 1998 06:42 PM

A while back, I saw a segment on Bob's show dealing with a unique countertop. A form was put around the countertop and several items were placed inside the form (broken tile, seashells, lots of different things could be used). They then poured a clear resin or acrylic over the entire area, allowing it to harden within the form. I have tried several home improvement stores for this resin product, but no one has any suggestions. Did anyone else see this show, and do you have any suggestion?
Thanks, Lori

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC