> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Counter top edge (Stainless)
Login | Register

Counter top edge (Stainless)

Posted by Ron Spragg on January 25th, 2003 06:34 PM
In reply to counter top edge by Sandy on January 12th, 2003 07:42 PM [Go to top of thread]

Your local hardware store will have them but in plastic, wood or aluminum.

You can also find them at your local RV supply store.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC