> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Counter top
Login | Register

Counter top

Posted by Jorge Ramirez on September 27th, 2002 08:18 PM

I removed the old formica from my counter top and replaced it with some new formica. But I can't get it to round for the front of the counter top.
Does anyone know how to bullnose formica.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC