> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > could this glop be...
Login | Register

could this glop be...

Posted by Steve: on July 1st, 2001 05:03 PM
In reply to Removing old paint and the glop left after by Ed on July 1st, 2001 12:08 PM [Go to top of thread]

caulking? If so, this can be removed by a small edged putty knife.

Not sure what it could be.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC