> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > could check with and attorney.
Login | Register

could check with and attorney.

Posted by BEG on January 8th, 2000 11:12 PM
In reply to Siding Failures. How do I tell which type of siding I have? by Lori Taylor on January 7th, 2000 07:52 PM [Go to top of thread]

If, in the final analysis, this runs into a major issue, and there is liability involved, a few dollars spent with an attorney could be helpful. An hour or so and he could probably track this all down and give you the facts on the issue. You can call one and find out how to proceed with his office, or he might even give you direction on where else you can go with your research.

Otherwise, you might spend a lot of time chasing your tail.

Sorry you have this problem.


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC