> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Corner Blocks
Login | Register

Corner Blocks

Posted by Judy on February 26th, 2003 03:42 AM
In reply to Crown Moulding corner blocks by Joe Joa on February 25th, 2003 05:50 PM [Go to top of thread]

Hi, I have several places I shop for specialty wood trim. They are on the net so you might want to check them out, (903-356-2158) and (1-800-446-3040). I am sure vintage wood works has them but you may have to call I dont think they have anything but 9 1/4" in the book but have other sizes available if you call. Good Luck.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC