> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Corner Blocks
Login | Register

Corner Blocks

Posted by Frank on April 21st, 2003 10:22 AM
In reply to My Home Depot by Moderator, Steve on April 20th, 2003 08:48 AM [Go to top of thread]

My HD, and Lowes, carry wooden ones. However, I saw a TOH episode where thet were using what appeared to be foam ones that you could file down to correct for uneven ceilings. Where can you get these. Would work for painting, not stain though.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC