> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > copper sheets
Login | Register

copper sheets

Posted by Julie on January 2nd, 2003 03:59 PM
In reply to COPPER SHEATHING by DON LOYD on February 20th, 2001 10:29 AM [Go to top of thread]

I am interested in making a versatile, but somewhat attractive sturdy metal table to cut leathers and various other materials for my studio. (I own a small high-end handbag company) The studio, is the entire lower level of my 1940's farm house. It is my goal that it look both professional, and be totally functional as well as attractive to some degree, due to the fact that is a portion of my house. I wanted to join two pieces of plywood, affix a large copper sheet, cut to fit and extend over the sides and bottom, to eliminate sharp edges., and attach legs. Would this all work? or am I just crazy? ;) Also, I am interested in making an attractive floor as well for the studio. Right now it is poorly poured concrete. Is there an inexpensive way to make a semi-attractive floor that can withstand a lot of traffic, (make is a little more "standing-friendly" not quite as cold)and is easily mopped and swept of debris. Thank you for your time and consideration. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC