> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > copper pipe connecters
Login | Register

copper pipe connecters

Posted by Jack on June 1st, 2002 09:02 AM

Recently I purchased a Delta (one handle) faucet for my tub/shower.In the instructions it says the male threaded connections are 1/2 in ISPM and the sweated connections are 1/2 in CWT fittings. What does ISPM and CWT stand for???? I went back to Home Depot,where I purchased the faucet, and they didn't know. Any and all replys would be appreciated. Thanks!!!!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC