> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Cope cut
Login | Register

Cope cut

Posted by Henry in MI on September 29th, 1999 10:38 PM
In reply to cutting crown molding above cabinets (inside corner cut) by VIN on September 29th, 1999 05:45 PM [Go to top of thread]

Hi, VIN. This has been answered about a kajillion times including once with a link that has pictures of the procedure. Go to "edit" then "find it top window" and search for prior responses. By the way, what you want for an inside corner is a cope cut, but search under "miter". A regular miter cut will give you problems if your walls are slightly out of square. You will need a coping saw.

Good luck
Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC