> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Conversion
Login | Register


Posted by Joe on April 2nd, 2002 06:01 PM
In reply to First check with your local Code department. by Jason on April 2nd, 2002 12:31 PM [Go to top of thread]

What you have to do first and formost is go to your Building Dept.If you say you live in Queens NY,well that's my old neighborhood. The Building dept is located on Queens Blvd. at 83 Ave. that's on the southeast corner.Tell them what you want to do and they will advise from there. Good Luck.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC