> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Control joints
Login | Register

Control joints

Posted by Falcon on July 6th, 2000 05:47 PM

A while back I saw Bob & friends pouring concrete and instead of using a control joint or a dummy joint, he used a T-shaped strip of plastic that was driven into the concrete surface. After it was driven in place the top piece was snapped off. Can anyone tell me what the name of this plastic strip is and where I can purchase it?


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC