> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Contractor insurance
Login | Register

Contractor insurance

Posted by carl on January 30th, 2002 11:32 PM

I started a home repair business and want to know how
much insurnce to obtain. What sort of coverages do I
need? What does being bonded mean? My work consists of
minor repairs in plumbing, electrical, carpentry,
floors, walls and other handyman stuff. I don't do any
major renovating, structural changes or use any heavy
motor vehicle equipment. Any direction on this would
be greatly appreciated.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC