> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Contractor
Login | Register


Posted by BobF on July 11th, 2004 09:55 PM
In reply to Getting materials to finish my renovations. by Adriane Moore on July 11th, 2004 08:04 AM [Go to top of thread]

Here in CA you can pursue a contractor through his license. I have to have a bond to get my license and that creates a pool of money to reimburse people in your situation. Not sure how well this system works, but find out if your state has something like it.
If nothing else, pursue him through his license and file a formal complaint. Here that would cause him to lose his license, and I would bet he would suddenly find the money to reimburse you!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC