> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Contact The Installer Or Mfgr. ...
Login | Register

Contact The Installer Or Mfgr. ...

Posted by Jay J on February 19th, 2000 10:50 AM
In reply to fixing nicks in linoleum by tanya on February 18th, 2000 06:09 PM [Go to top of thread]


Maybe. Contact your installer or the mfgr. If the installer is in your neighborhood, maybe he can stop by to take a look. If you did this job yourself, ctc the mfgr. Most likely, there's a WEB site for them and you can e-mail or call them.

My best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J

PS: I know you'd have a definite solution for seams lifting up but they shouldn't be doing that under normal conditions if the floor is new.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC