> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Consult a "structural engineer"
Login | Register

Consult a "structural engineer"

Posted by Steve: on December 9th, 2001 10:47 AM
In reply to Panelized Homes by Rod McDonald on December 9th, 2001 09:54 AM [Go to top of thread]

to make sure your compatible for a second story.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC