> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Consult A Professional ...
Login | Register

Consult A Professional ...

Posted by Jay J on February 17th, 2000 09:41 AM
In reply to Sagging Second Story Floor by Tom on February 16th, 2000 05:17 PM [Go to top of thread]


W/O seeing the problem, and considering the age of the house, you might spend some $$$ to talk about someone who knows what they're doing. Perhaps a structural engineer, because the 'support' needs to permanently carry the load (most likely).

If you can do the hard work yourself, spend some of the money you save on good advice. Otherwise, you'll have more fun explaining to the insurance company what the 2nd floor is doing in the living room. (You MAY not get reimbursed ...)

My best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC