> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Construction Adhesive
Login | Register

Construction Adhesive

Posted by Smart-Guy on March 26th, 2001 03:53 AM
In reply to Ways ... by Jay J -Moderator on February 21st, 2001 08:16 PM [Go to top of thread]

You could apply PL-400 or any construction adhesive to the underside of your floor joists (in the basement) where the squeaks are. It will make your floor a lot more rigid as well.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC