> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > connectors (maybe)
Login | Register

connectors (maybe)

Posted by pb on May 21st, 2002 09:42 PM
In reply to Greenhouse Bracket possible part name correction by Carroll on May 19th, 2002 05:15 AM [Go to top of thread]

I wonder if maybe you are thinking of the geodesic dome structures that were popular beginning in the mid 60's.
Try a google search "geodesic domes", and search within results "connectors". You'll get your info.
To a layman they may seem like octagons, but are actually most commonly based on mathematical shapes called icosahedrons and dodecahedrons.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC