> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Condensation
Login | Register


Posted by Millie on November 21st, 2002 09:45 AM
In reply to Thank You by Lisa on November 19th, 2002 05:18 PM [Go to top of thread]

Recently, a friend of mine who owns rental
properties had to replace the furnace in one be-
cause of the same problem you are having. In
further investigating, a firefighter in the family
informed them to check the furnace for carbon
monoxide poisoning - sure enough, that was the
problem. The level of poisoning may be low enough
not to make you ill but enough to cause the
condensation. I would advise checking with your
local fire department and or a heating and cooling
company just to be on the safe side.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC