> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Concrete patch
Login | Register

Concrete patch

Posted by Wick on July 13th, 1999 11:13 AM
In reply to Patching Basement Walls by Dave S on July 12th, 1999 02:40 PM [Go to top of thread]

Dave, there are "Concrete Patching Compounds" available
at most hardware stores. It comes in a plastic tub and
is pre-mixed so all you have to do is apply it with a
putty knife.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC