> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > compression couplings
Login | Register

compression couplings

Posted by Raymond VinZant on December 9th, 2002 10:54 AM
In reply to you may have to take apart and redo by LJ in TX on December 9th, 2002 06:37 AM [Go to top of thread]

Sometimes its simple to cut out the old joint and reinstall the new one using a compression coupling or compression 90. They make couplings and 90s for 1/2 and 3/4 copper pipe. I always use one when I know there's going to be a problem with soldering due to water.
Good Luck

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC