> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Common Wall
Login | Register

Common Wall

Posted by Bruce Randall on December 28th, 1998 10:28 PM

I live in a semi-detached home. I want to put studs, insulation and drywall on my side of the common dividing wall to act as a sound deadener. The wall is currently just concrete block that has been plastered over. Should I be concened about a vapour barrier since both sides of the wall are on the interior space of the two sides of the semi.

Thank you,


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC