> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Coleman Forced Air Furnace
Login | Register

Coleman Forced Air Furnace

Posted by Gloria Jean Dodds on December 26th, 2002 10:09 PM
In reply to pilot will not stay lighted by bill browning on October 21st, 2002 01:53 PM [Go to top of thread]

3 of 11 people found this post helpful

My problem is similar to the one above. I have the following furnace in our Mobile home. Coleman Direct Vent (Sealed Combuston System) Forced Air Furnace Equipped with standing pilot
Mfg. by The Coleman Co. Inc. Wichita, Kansas
serial No 098373675 Model No. 7670C856
Control Valve White-Rogers Written on the control valve. Type 175 Model 36C67
24 V. 60 Hz .23 Amps Max pr. 1/2 P.S.I. Filter Cap .2 C.F.H. Air 7656A326 larger number on bottom of front part is 8332 E3
I noticed it was getting cold in here and I checked the furnace to discover the pilot was out. This has never happened before. I tried to light it and as long as I would hold down the pilot knob the pilot would stay lit but when I released it the pilot would go out. I tried 4 times to get it to stay on and it won't stay lit. Its getting cold in here and we are on a fixed income and cannot offord to replace the furnace. We moved in here in 1987 and the mobile home was built in 1985. I hope you can let me know if I need to replace this Pilot Thermo Couple or the control valve itself. And if you can tell me where to get one and also if I can replace these parts myself. Please let me know as soon as you can. I do not get my soc. sec. check until the 3rd of the month so I will most likly have to wait until then. I tried to find this information from the coleman co. but I am running into alot of technical stuff I cannot figure out and they are SELLING new furnaces and thats about all I can come up with them. Thank you very much for any help you can offer. Sincerly Gloria Jean Dodds

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC