> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Codes needed for RCA Systemlink 3 Universal Remote
Login | Register

Codes needed for RCA Systemlink 3 Universal Remote

Posted by D. Centanni on January 17th, 2003 12:53 PM
In reply to codes needed for a rca universal remote by jason hall on December 16th, 2002 04:33 PM [Go to top of thread]

3 of 7 people found this post helpful

Moderator Post:
> Where can I find remote codes for my universal remote control / television? by Handyman on 10/26/2004

Hi: I have a Hitachi Remote Controlled t.v., for which the remote has been lost. It's Model # is CT2o75W and it's from 1988, but works very well. I need the codes for the RCA Systemlink 3 universal remote. I have tried using the search code method for the t.v, and it accepts 006, however, it won't turn on and off or channel change after the code is put in. Also, my cable company is AT&T Broadband, for which I don't find codes for, but have tried using a standard component code of 039, which it accepts, but again, won't work with the remote. After entering the codes that are suppose to be for the t.v., I get three flashes on the remote, indicating it's acceptance, but it still won't work. can you help? Thanks.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

Thread Closed
The Webmaster has closed this topic to new posts. Please see the “Most Relevant Post” as suggested by the forum Moderator or go to top of topic for a full history of this topic as it may have been answered. We also recommend searching other topics to see if your question has been answered or starting a new topic.

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC